Posting #: S-2023-001 PERMANENT
Position: IT FIELD TECHNOLOGIST
Location: 100 Mile & Area
12 mos., 40.00 hours/week.
Duration: Start date to be determined.
Rate of Pay: Level 1: 29.26
Level 2: 31.98
- Grade 12
- Completion of a recognized post-secondary computer technology program or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) certification or relevant work experience with a minimum of two years’ experience in technical support in a Windows environment
- Valid Class 5 driver's license
- Duties Include, but are not limited to:
- Receiving and responding to service requests from District employees and maintaining a detailed log of the nature and follow-up the inquiry
- Assisting with troubleshooting hardware, software, back-up and restoration problems
- Assisting with testing and piloting of new hardware and software
- Assisting in computer hardware and software upgrades and installation including ensuring the maintenance and upkeep of inventory using the District work order system and reporting variances from the District lists
- Assisting with support and administration of Active Directory
- Performing all other such duties as may be assigned by the IT Director or designate
Fringe benefits are as provided in the current Union Agreement. Union membership is a condition of employment.
New applicants are encouraged to submit a comprehensive resume, including 3 work-related references, via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, submissions may also be dropped off or mailed to the following address:
School District 27 Administration Office
350 2nd Avenue North
Williams Lake, BC V2G 1Z9
School District No. 27 (Cariboo-Chilcotin) is an equal opportunity employer.