CLERICAL ASSISTANT ON-CALL/CASUAL
Location: DISTRICT (Squamish/Whister/Pemberton)
Rate of Pay: $28.95 to $32.25 per hour
Duties & Responsibilities:
Under the direction of the School Principal(s), performs a variety of clerical and accounting tasks, while ensuring the efficient and smooth operation of a secondary school office.
· Completion of Grade 12 plus a special program and over two (2) years up to and including three (3) years related experience in a clerical capacity or the equivalent combination and related training and experience. A special program is the Capilano University Business Fundamentals Program.
· Knowledge of database management, spreadsheet and word processing programs plus familiarity with computerized attendance and/or scheduling programs.
· Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License.
· Ability to operate a variety of standard and/or related office equipment, followed by a keyboarding speed of 60 wpm.
· Knowledge of basic First Aid.
PLEASE NOTE : For your application to be considered, the following documents are
required to be submitted to the employer on your Make A Future job application:
Please note that prospective employees new to School District No. 48 (Sea to Sky) must agree to undergo a criminal records check, as failure to do so will be grounds for refusing employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those applicants who have been given consideration for an interview will be contacted.
School District No.48 (Sea to Sky) prioritizes those candidates who self-identify as Indigenous, LGBTQIA2S+, a member of a visible minority and/or a person with a disability for all positions within the School District.