Office ASSISTANT Opportunity
St. Thomas Aquinas Regional Secondary School, in North Vancouver, is looking for an experienced, full-time office assistant. Potential candidates should have a minimum of 2 years related experience and should be available to work 5 days per week starting April 6, 2021.
The following qualifications are required:
- Strong Communication Skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and Blackbaud/Raiser’s Edge database (or equivalent)
- Experience working with a Student Information System, PowerSchool or MyEdBC would be an asset
- Proven organizational skills
- Detail-oriented individual with a high level of accuracy
- Proven multi-tasker, comfortable in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with a high level of distraction
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Please send your resume to the attention of:
Christina Donovan, Office Manager
St. Thomas Aquinas Regional High School
541 West Keith Road,
North Vancouver, BC V7M 1M5
Deadline for application: Friday, March 12, 2021 at 4 p.m.
STA thanks all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted.