School District #35 Langley invites applications for Casual Administrative/Clerical positions to work on an on-call basis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Grade 12 graduation including/supplemented by typing (60 wpm) and general office procedures
- At least one year related experience (Bookkeeping/Accounting, Database Management experience an asset)
- Excellent telephone, presentation, organization, and computer skills are essential
- Ability to work with constant interruptions and to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills and ability to use tact and courtesy in the routine exchange or provision of information
- Good knowledge of Business English, punctuation and spelling
Rate of Pay: Varies depending on position ($25.38 - $30.97 per hour)
Qualified individuals should submit a complete application package through the Make a Future.
Please include the following documents:
Copy of high school diploma (e.g., Dogwood) or transcript indicating completion of Grade 12
Résumé including names and email addresses of at least 3 supervisory references
Copies of any relevant certificates (e.g. bookkeeping, applied business technology, other post-secondary courses)
Please note that we accept applications only through Make a Future. No walk-ins, emails or phone calls please.
We wish to thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal records check.
If you have questions or require assistance with this application process, please contact the Customer Care department at MakeAFuture at 1 866 806 6851 or email@example.com