SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST (AP)
The Langley School District is situated on the traditional unceded territories of the Matsqui, Kwantlen, Katzie, and Semiahmoo First Nations. We are an innovative, inspiring, and unified learning community committed to the Core Values: Integrity, Courage, Excellence, and Community. Our district mission to inspire all learners to reach their full potential and to create a positive legacy for the future is demonstrated both in and out the classroom. We offer a broad range of innovative programs and services to support the learning of our students and staff in 30 elementary, 5 middle, and 9 Secondary schools which are home to over 22,000 students.
||School Psychologist (Associated Professional)
| WORKING CONDITIONS:
||1.0 FTE Term
| POSTING DEADLINE:
We are looking for individuals that share our values of Integrity, Excellence, Courage and Community. If you share our passion for creating an inspiring Learning Community, we are accepting applications for 1.0 FTE Term School Psychologist (AP) from September 1, 2021 to June 30, 2022.
- A Master's Degree in School/Education Psychology
- Eligible for membership in the BC Association of School Psychologists
- Registered with the College of Psychologists
- At least one year of successful school psycho-educational assessment experience in an educational setting or an equivalent supervised internship
- Strong interpersonal and consultation skills
- Clear, accurate communication via written reports
For your application to be considered, all required documents must be included with TTOC application which include:
- cover letter
- professional references
Qualified applicants may apply by clicking "apply online" below. Please ensure to upload your resume and cover letter.
- In accordance with the Criminal Record Review Act, successful applicants will be required to consent to a Criminal Record Search prior to employment.
- We thank you for your interest in the Langley School District; however, only those persons selected for interviews will be contacted.