SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 20 (KOOTENAY-COLUMBIA)
Posting Date: May 3, 2021
Competition # 21-T-21
Kinnaird Elementary School
1.0 FTE Grade 5 Teacher
Temporary: Immediately to June 30, 2021 (or full return of the incumbent)
NOTE: This assignment may end prior to the end date. The FTE of the assignment may also be adjusted throughout the assignment based on the incumbent’s return.
- BC Certification
- Bachelor of Education in Elementary
- Previous successful experience teaching at the intermediate level is preferred
- Demonstrated current knowledge of the renewed curriculum, including the learning outcomes and appropriate resources, is essential
- Demonstrated ability to use a variety of instructional and assessment strategies is essential
- Demonstrated ability to integrate appropriate technologies into educational programs
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with teachers in similar grades
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and classroom management skills
For further information, please contact Mrs. Leanne McKenzie at 250-365-8478.
Applications should be sent to Mrs. Marcy VanKoughnett, Assistant Superintendent – Human Resources, School District No. 20 (Kootenay-Columbia) by 12:00 (Noon), Thursday, May 6, 2021.
Please note we only accept online applications. Please apply online through www.makeafuture.ca
Applicants agree to confidential reference checks, including all previous employers.
We appreciate your interest but regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
cc: http://www.makeafuture.ca, www.sd20.bc.ca, KCTU, Schools