Teachers Teaching On Call
School District #61 will consider applicants with:
- Outstanding practicum reports
- High academic achievement
- Excellent professional references
The Greater Victoria School District uses the Make a Future website for our intake of teachers teaching on call applications. We encourage all applicants to apply electronically through www.makeafuture.ca as the preferred method of application. For assistance please call 1.866.806.6851.
Please ensure to include the following documentation in your application package:
- Cover letter (addressed to District Principal, Human Resources)
- Two letters of (professional) reference
- Teacher Evaluation Reports and/or Student Practicum Reports
- Official university transcripts
- BC Ministry of Education Certificate of Qualification
- Teacher Qualification Service (TQS) Category Card (www.tqs.bc.ca or 1.604.736.5484)
Only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted.