Greater Victoria School District No.61
Teacher Teaching On Call
The Greater Victoria School District provides public educational services to over 20,000 students in the Greater Victoria Area, encompassing six municipalities. To provide this service, the District has a current operating budget of $184 million and employs approximately 3,000 staff; which includes, teachers, principals and vice-principals, support staff, psychologists, speech and language pathologists and exempt managerial staff.
The Greater Victoria School District is using www.makeafuture.ca/ for our intake of teachers teaching on call applications. We encourage all applicants to apply electronically through www.makeafuture.ca/ as the preferred method of application. For assistance please call 1.866.806.6851.
School District #61 will consider applicants with:
- Outstanding practicum reports
- High academic achievement
- Excellent professional references
Please ensure to include the following documentation in your application package:
- Cover letter (addressed to District Principal, Human Resources)
- Two letters of (professional) reference
- Teacher Evaluation Reports and/or Student Practicum Reports
- Official university transcripts
- BC Ministry of Education Certificate of Qualification (www.bcteacherregulation.ca)
- Teacher Qualification Service (TQS) Category Card (For information, please contact TQS at 1-604-736-5484)
~ Only applicants short-listed for interview will be contacted ~