TEACHER TEACHING ON CALL - PRINCETON
School District No. 58 (Nicola-Similkameen) is accepting applications for qualified BC Certified Teachers.
- Demonstrate successful primary/intermediate/secondary level teaching experience
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and collaborative skills
- Have the ability to work collaboratively and effectively with staff in a team setting.
- Have the proven ability to meet the needs of diverse learners through application of differentiated instruction.
- Be knowledgeable of the new BC curriculum.
- Have an understanding of Aboriginal culture and be willing to learn and integrate Indigenous teachings into the curriculum.
- Be available on a daily basis for the school calendar year
- Teaching category five or higher.
- Valid B.C. Teaching Certificate and familiarity with B.C. curriculum.
Observation of the Human Rights Code of Canada and being Culturally Aware to all is a requirement for this position.
Interested applicants should go to our district website at www.sd58.bc.ca which provides guidance on how to apply for teaching jobs in our district.
Teachers interested in further information regarding this position should contact the Assistant Superintendent, Mr. Jameel Aziz at 250-378-5161 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org