Casual Lunch Hour Supervisors
The Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) is looking for qualified candidates interested in working as a Casual Lunch Hour Supervisor in our District. Lunch hour supervisors patrol school grounds and supervise students over the lunch hour ensuring a safe environment.
- Successful completion of Grade 10
- Previous working experience with and enjoyment of students of all ages and be able to monitor them in a respectful manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with staff, students, parents and visitors and to function harmoniously in a school environment
- Consistent availability for work five days per week (Monday to Friday) combined with the ability to travel to any school within the District (from Pitt Meadows to Whonnock)
- Rate of pay: $18.15 per hour plus 12% in lieu of benefits
How to Apply:
In your application, please include your:
- Resume and Cover Letter (preferably in PDF format)
- All Supporting Documentation
For more information about our School District please visit:
Our staff members are the foundation of our system. When you join our school district, you become part of a talented community of educators and support staff dedicated to enriching the lives of all students and helping them achieve success.