EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR
Now Hiring – ECE, ECE-A, ECE-IT
Room Leads, Room Assistants, Float Staff
Open until suitable candidate is hired
The Bridge Educational Society is seeking Early Childhood Educators to join our rapidly growing team in our brand-new Early Years Centre.
We are looking to fill full-time and part-time year-round positions.
The Educators are responsible for the daily care and education in one or more of our early childhood licensed programs; Infant Toddler, 3-5 care, and after school care.
- BC Childcare License (ECE/ECE-A)
- A clear criminal record check
- Current CPR/First Aid
- Ability to lift 75lbs
- Prior experience working with children in an educational context
- An interest in Waldorf pedagogical approach to early childhood
- Genuine passion for teaching children between the ages of Birth – school age
- Creative, enthusiastic, dynamic
- Punctuality and reliability to meet all scheduled shifts and meetings
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing conditions and priorities with a positive attitude
- Ability to plan and implement a developmental program aligned with our program philosophy
- Work collaboratively with colleagues
- Maintain a close relationship with families and their children to promote a sense of family and exceptional care for children
BES offers competitive wages, a benefits package, and a nourishing work environment with a supportive and proactive communication policy. We are currently a WECAN developing school and an AWSNA associate school.
Interested candidates should respond immediately with the following:
- ❏Cover letter
- ❏Current applicable certifications/licenses
- ❏Three references
BES Hiring Committee: