St. Ann’s Catholic School Quesnel, B.C.
2021/22 EXTERNAL POSTING Teachers On Call
St. Ann’s Catholic School is located in Quesnel, BC. The school enrolls approximately 125 students from Kindergarten to Grade Seven.
For the upcoming school year, we are seeking multiple qualified Teacher candidates to join our team as casual Teachers on Call.
Preference will be given to candidates who possess:
- active membership in a Catholic parish
- commitment to excellence in Catholic education
- the ability to be flexible when faced with the ever-shifting needs of today’s education system
- a genuine sense of joy in regard to teaching and learning.
- experience teaching students and working alongside other staff in a diverse and dynamic classroom setting
- the ability to adapt learning opportunities to meet the diverse needs of students
For further information about this position, please contact the School Principal, Amanda Gilmore, email@example.com or phone 250-992-6237.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter noting their experience, commenting on their philosophy of Catholic education in their role as teacher. The CISKD Teacher Application form along with the Confidential Pastoral Reference (Catholic or NonCatholic) form required for all applications, may be located under the Careers tab on www.ciskd.ca . Please include the contact information of two (2) current professional references (one of which is from an immediate supervisor).
Completed applications with supporting documentation may be submitted electronically in one PDF file to the CISKD Superintendent of Schools, Ms. H. Paluck at firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those shortlisted will be contacted. This posting will remain open until filled.