School District No. 27 is one of the largest employers in the Cariboo-Chilcotin Region with over 850 employees, serving approximately 4600 students from Kindergarten to Grade 12 in 22 schools. Mile 108 Elementary is nestled in the 108 Mile Ranch area, just outside of 100 Mile House, BC, and services approximately 180 students and operates a Strong Start Centre.
• Strong leadership skills and experience with elementary school programs and curriculum,
• Superior organizational, interpersonal, communication and team building skills,
• A strong commitment to students and their diverse learning needs
• Solid understanding of and leadership with current trends in curriculum implementation, instruction, assessment practices and reporting, and improving student learning
• Diverse teaching experience, including the development of Individual Educational Plans and a high professional standard of teaching competence,
• Clear evidence of on-going professional growth and involvement in professional activities
• Support and maintain a safe and caring school, and good community relations
• Ability to foster intellectual, emotional and social growth in students
All applicants must hold a valid BC professional teaching certificate and a Master’s degree in Administration, Educational Leadership, Curriculum, Special Education or other relevant area.
We offer a competitive salary including a comprehensive benefits package. To explore this career opportunity, please submit a detailed resume which includes at least three professional references who may be contacted, and proof of BC certification by May 6, 2021 to:
Taryn Aumond, Manager of Human Resources
School District No. 27 (Cariboo-Chilcotin)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 250-392-4625
The District appreciates the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.