“An innovative, inspiring and unified learning community”
School District #35 (Langley) invites applications for Casual Administrative/Clerical positions to work on an on-call basis.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Grade 12 graduation including/supplemented by typing (60 wpm) and general office procedures
- Six months to one year related experience (Bookkeeping/Accounting, Database Management experience an asset)
- Excellent telephone, presentation, organization, and computer skills are essential
- Ability to work with constant interruptions and to meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills and ability to use tact and courtesy in the routine exchange or provision of information
- Good knowledge of Business English, punctuation and spelling
Rate of Pay: Varies depending on position ($22.68 to $28.54 per hour)
Please include the following documents in your application package:
- Copy of high school diploma (e.g., Dogwood) or transcript indicating completion of Grade 12
- Updated résumé including names and email addresses of at least 3 references (must be current/former supervisors)
- Copies of any relevant certificates (e.g. bookkeeping, applied business technology, other post-secondary courses)
We wish to thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal records check.