The Langley School District invites applications for a temporary Marketing Generalist (Professional Services Coordinator) working approximately 35 hours/week until August 31, 2020. Reporting to the Director of Instruction, this individual performs a variety of duties relating to the needs assessment for, and organization of professional development sessions. The successful candidate requires strong computer skills including design, layout and content of promotional material (such as booklets and pamphlets) as well as online surveys, forms, website updates, etc.
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in education, creative writing, marketing communications or English, or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
- One to two years related experience.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and use judgement in the application and modification of methods and procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively using tact, discretion and diplomacy in contacts of a difficult or specialized nature.
- Advanced knowledge of computers.
- Knowledge of office procedures desirable.
- Ability to work with interruptions and meet deadlines.
- Physical ability to perform the required duties.
The rate of pay for this position is $27.27 per hour
Qualified individuals must submit a complete application through the Make a Future job board (http://www.makeafuture.ca/langley)
Note that applicants must open an account and apply to the appropriate posting.
Please include the following documents in your application package:
• Cover letter
• Resumé, including names and email addresses of at least 3 references (must be current/former supervisors)
• Bachelor’s degree
• Transcript of post-secondary courses
The District appreciates the interest of all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The successful applicant will be subject to a criminal records check.
If you have questions or require assistance with this application process, please contact the Customer Care department at MakeAFuture at 1 866 806 6851 or email@example.com