Counselling (elementary and secondary) - Continuing Positions Available
Richmond is seeking qualified counselors for both elementary and secondary positions. Qualifications include:
- Completion of a Bachelor of Education
- Membership in or eligible to become a member in the British Columbia Teacher Regulation Branch (TRB)
- Registration with the Teacher Qualification Service
- A Master's degree in Counselling or Counselling Psychology
Preference will be given to teachers with two years of classroom teaching experience.
Your application portfolio must include the following documents:
- Cover letter
- Final Practicum Reports and/or teaching evaluations
- Academic Transcripts
- Contact information from three Professional References: Faculty and School Advisors, and/or teaching contract supervisors (Principal, Vice-Principals)
- Current Teaching Certificate Status from the Teacher Regulation Branch website including date scanned. (Go to website, the Certificate Services, Find a Teacher, then search your name and click on it) *Print out the page then scan and upload to Make a Future*
Successful candidates will be hired to the TTOC list and receive a continuing contract, effective September 2017. Teachers will apply for school-based and/or district-based assignments starting in the spring round of postings.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.