School District 67 Okanagan Skaha invites applicants for the position of Casual Custodian for the 2020-2021 school year. This position performs a critical role in the delivery of custodial services to the District’s schools and facilities.
Casual Custodial positions work only on days of student instruction (as defined in the school calendar). The rate of pay for this position is $22.12 per hour. Successful candidates are subject to the terms of the Criminal Review Act.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- completion of Grade 10
- Custodial Worker Program certificate or equivalent
- three months recent successful experience in the application of modern custodial methods and procedures required for school district plants
- demonstrated knowledge of materials, methods and equipment used in custodial work; demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- demonstrated ability to read, write and follow instructions; demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with students, employees and the public
- physically able to do all aspects of the job
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position and advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting a resume and Support Services Application via email. Applications must include a minimum of two professional references.
Apply to: Cindy Byrd, Manager Human Resources
School District No. 67 (Okanagan Skaha)
See the Support Services Application form here: https://www.sd67.bc.ca/District/Departments/Human%20Resources/Pages/Employment.aspx#/=