ELEMENTARY & SECONDARY
Teacher Teaching On Call (TTOC) Positions
The Richmond School District is an exciting, multicultural, educational organization that provides public education for 21,000 students K-12. We are a vibrant learning community that fosters students’ engagement, creativity, and well-being in inclusive learning environments through our focus on Big Ideas and Inquiry, Assessment and Communicating Student Learning and Social Emotional Learning.
The Richmond School District is now accepting applications for both elementary and secondary TTOC’S.
Required Qualifications include:
- Successful completion of a Bachelor of Education;
- Recent contract teaching experience and/or student teaching experience;
- Certified or eligible for certification with the Ministry of Education – Teacher Regulation Branch;
- Registration with Teacher Qualification Service (TQS).
Application Portfolios must include the following documentation:
- Cover letter
- Final Practicum reports from both Faculty and School Associates
- Academic Transcripts
- Recent teaching evaluation within the past 8 years from your administrator (for experienced teachers)
The Richmond School District is committed to recruiting a diverse workforce that represents the community we so proudly serve. Our ability to provide the best education for our student population relies on a rich diversity of skills, knowledge, backgrounds and experience. Indigenous applicants, people of colour, all genders, 2SLGBTQ+ and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Richmond School District is the best place to learn and lead.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, ONLY those selected for an interview will be contacted.