We are currently accepting applications for Electricians on a temporary basis
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor or Designate, installs, alters and conducts systematic
maintenance of electrical systems and equipment.
- Upgrades and modifies existing electrical distribution systems and installs new systems as required.
- Repairs, alters, installs and systematically maintains electronic and micro processor-driven systems such as fire alarm, security alarm, lighting and control system and conducts periodic testing, reporting as required.
- Installs computer network wiring.
- Installs and maintains motors, motorized equipment and associated controls, power tools, appliances and other electrical equipment.
- Installs and maintains electrical heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and the power and control aspects of other HVAC systems.
- Designs projects, reads and interprets drawings and specifications and prepares cost estimates.
- Directs, assists and liaises with employees, contractors, regulatory agencies and other trades, as required.
- May on occasion be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Valid BC Class 5 Driver's License.
- High school graduation or the equivalent.
- Successful completion of the B.C. Apprenticeship Program and a valid Provincial/Interprovincial Trade
Certification as an Electrician.
- Two years related experience at the journeyman level.
- Physical capability to perform the job duties.
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications.
- Valid B.C. Class 5 Driver's License.
- Competent in the use and care of tools and equipment common to this trade.
How to apply:
Please create a profile on makeafuture. ca, and include your resume, cover letter and any certificates or diploma's required. Please note to submit your application to the actual job posting you must click onto the job posting, then click the “APPLY” button.
We wish to thank all applicants who have applied to the posting, however only candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
If you have questions or require assistance with this application
process, please contact the Customer Care department at MakeAFuture at 1
866 806 6851 or email@example.com