Central Okanagan Public Schools (School District No. 23) in Kelowna, BC invites applications from dedicated and enthusiastic professional educators for full year, full time, and part time temporary contracts.
Elementary School Counsellors
Applicants must have:
- a professional teaching certificate;
- a minimum of two years of successful classroom teaching experience;
- a master’s degree recognized by the Teacher Regulation Branch in counselling psychology (or a related discipline with a focus in counselling);
- training and/or experience as an Elementary School Counsellor as per School District Policy #510 and #510R;
Preference will be given to those applicants who:
- have both training and experience as a School Counsellor;
- have experience with grades K-6 age groupings;
- have Aboriginal ancestry (as per Special Program with the BC Human Rights Tribunal).
Please contact Leanne Zorn at Leanne.firstname.lastname@example.org to inform her of your updated application.
Qualified candidates are invited to complete your online application form, including a comprehensive resume (include your home phone number, cell phone number and email address) and copies of supporting documents plus three references with contact information.