St. Thomas Aquinas Regional Secondary School in North Vancouver is inviting applications for a network administrator and user support specialist position. The successful candidate will be willing and capable of working collaboratively with department teachers and students in a curricular-based team approach. The responsibilities would include:
• Maintaining a Microsoft Active Directory Network of several servers.
• Supporting and training teaching and office staff with regards to MS Office Applications, Adobe Creative Suite and student information systems.
• Updating Website content through CMS.
STA is transitioning to a bring your own device school and students and staff will need support with access to our Meraki controlled wireless network as well as using PaperCut to print from their devices.
The position commences August 24, 2020. This is potentially a continuing position.
Technical Skills should include:
- Troubleshooting and repair of desktop hardware
- Maintaining Network Infrastructure (Cisco Switches)
- Maintaining MS Servers
- Maintaining Linux Web Server
- Maintaining Meraki Wireless AccessPoints and Firewall
Patience and good interpersonal skills.
Application Deadline: Friday May 29th, 2020
Please send a cover letter and resume to the principal, John Campbell (firstname.lastname@example.org).