Successful Applicant Must:
- hold or is eligible for a BC Teaching Certificate;
- have a university teaching major, or its equivalent, directly related to the teaching position; additional qualifications as appropriate for specialist positions;
- have successful teaching experience at the appropriate school level and teaching subject area(s);
- have commitment to and capacity for collaboration to meet the needs of all students;
- have a strong repertoire of assessment and instructional practices and approaches to meet diverse learning needs;
- have demonstrated effective communication with students, colleagues and parents;
- have excellent interpersonal skills;
- have a knowledge of and a willingness to work with current technology.
Electronic applications are required from all applicants. If you are qualified and interested in the above competition, please submit your electronic application (including at least two references who have supervised you) via Make a Future http://sd6-makeafuture.simplication.com by Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 4:00 p.m. (MDT).
Thank you for your interest in School District 6. Please note, only candidates moving forward in this process will be contacted for an interview.