CHILD & YOUTH CARE WORKERS
The Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) is looking for Casual-on-Call Child & Youth
Care Workers. Child & Youth Care Workers assist with the implementation of universal, targeted
and intensive supports to foster social/emotional learning within school communities. Casual staff
are to be available for work five days per week (Monday to Friday) combined with the ability to
travel to any school within the District (from Pitt Meadows to Whonnock).
• Successful completion of Grade 12 plus completion of the Child/Youth Care Worker Diploma
• Experience working directly with at-risk students an asset
• Ability to work harmoniously and communicate effectively within a work environment requiring a high degree of courtesy, tact and maintenance of confidentiality
• Successful completion of Non-Violent Crisis Intervention training
• Valid B.C. Driver’s license
Rate of pay: $29.16 per hour + 12% in lieu of benefits
How to Apply:
In your application, please include your:
For more information about our School District please visit:
Our staff members are the foundation of our system. When you join our school district, you become part of a talented community of educators and support staff dedicated to enriching the lives of all students and helping them achieve success.