School District No. 73 (Kamloops-Thompson) is currently accepting applications for TTOCs. Only those selected for interview will be contacted.
Areas of specialty we are currently seeking:
- French Immersion
- LART and Special Education
- Tech Ed
- Computer Technology
- Senior Math, Physics, Chemistry
- First Peoples Principles of Learning
School District No. 73 is committed to building an inclusive culture for both our students and our staff. As such we continue to prioritize the hiring of a diverse, inclusive workforce that includes an emphasis on hiring more teachers with an Aboriginal ancestry.
School District No. 73 is an equal opportunity employer. All applications are considered on the basis of their suitability for the position(s), regardless of the gender, age, sexual orientation, religion, racial origin, marital status and/or disabilities of the prospective candidate.
The most important part of your application is ensuring that you submit all of the required documents when you apply in order to have your application considered complete.
Please ensure you have the following documentation in your application portfolio:
- Cover letter with application posting number
- Resume including references (must include phone and email contact information for references)
- British Columbia teaching certificate (or application if pending)
- TQS category card (or application if pending)
- Transcripts from all relevant post-secondary education
- Practicum evaluation or recent teaching report
- Reference letter(s)