We are currently accepting applications for a Plumber/ Gas fitter
Under the direction of the Maintenance Supervisor or designate, installs, alters and maintains plumbing and gas, water, sewer and sprinkler systems and ancillary equipment.
- Installs, alters, repairs and maintains plumbing and hot water heating, equipment, devices and fixtures.
- Installs, alters, repairs and maintains piped and containerized gas systems, equipment, devices and appliances.
- Installs, alters, repairs and maintains water and sewer systems, equipment,
devices and appliances.
- Designs projects, reads and interprets drawings and specifications and
prepares cost estimates.
- Conducts periodic testing as required to ensure the proper operation of
systems relative to this position.
- Directs, assists and liaises with employees, contractors, regulatory agencies and other trades, as required.
- May on occasion be required to perform other related duties as assigned.
- High school graduation or the equivalent
- Successful completion of the B.C. Apprenticeship Program and a valid B.C. Trade Certification as a Plumber/B-ticketed Gas fitter
- Valid backflow assembly tester & cross connection certification
- Two years related experience at the journeyman level
- Physical capability to perform the job duties
- Ability to read and interpret drawings and specifications
- Valid B.C. Class 5 Driver's License
- Competent in the use and care of tools and equipment common to this trade
How to apply:
Please note to submit your application to the actual job posting you must click onto the job posting, then click the “APPLY” button.
If you have questions or require assistance with this application
process, please contact the Customer Care department at MakeAFuture at 1
866 806 6851 or email@example.com