October 19, 2020
TEACHING POSITIONS AVAILABLE
20-135 Teacher Teaching-on-Call (TTOC) Opportunities (Regular & French Immersion)
Join our team! School District 72 (Campbell River) is currently accepting applications for Teachers Teaching-on-Call (TTOC), including French Immersion for the 2020/2021 school year.
Please ensure your application includes the following:
- Cover Letter Stating Posting Number
- Make a Future Online Application
- Up to date Resume
- Teacher Evaluations or Practicum Reports
- References: including most recent Supervisor(s)
- University Transcripts*
- Ministry of Education Teaching Certificate*
- TQS Card*
- Two (2) Letters of Reference
- TTOC Applicant Declaration (available on Make a Future website)
* The district acknowledges that recent graduates may apply, with certificates pending.
Placement on salary scale is subject to verification of experience and certification and will be done in accordance with the current Collective Agreement.
Interested candidates are invited to apply through
Make a Future
In the event of challenges with the Make a Future
website, candidates may contact Make a Future directly for assistance at
1-877-900-5627, ext. 224 or, 1-866-806-6851.
Alternatively, candidates may contact the Human
Resources Department at SD72 at 250-830-2311, or, visit our office at 425 Pinecrest
Road in Campbell River for assistance in creating a PDF of their application.
Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis until May 31, 2021 at 3:00 pm
Please address cover letter to:
Nadine Duret-Sauer, Human Resources Officer
are thanked for their application; however, please note that only shortlisted
candidates will be contacted by the Human Resources Department