School District 67 Okanagan Skaha invites applicants for the position of Casual Education Assistant for the 2020-2021 school year.
Casual Education Assistants work only on days of student instruction (as defined in the school calendar). The rate of pay for this position is $24.19 per hour. Successful candidates are subject to the terms of the Criminal Review Act.
The successful applicant will possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of Grade 12
- Successful completion of a Certified Education Assistant Program
- Four months recent successful experience working with children and/or adolescents, in structured programs or school settings
- Demonstrated skill to effectively assist students with grade appropriate curriculum material
- Demonstrated ability to deal positively and effectively with students, employees and the public
- Physical ability to perform all aspects of the job
We wish to express our appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position and advise that only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Interested candidates are invited to apply by submitting a resume and Support Services Application via email. Applications must include a minimum of two professional references.
Apply to: Cindy Byrd, Manager Human Resources
School District No. 67 (Okanagan Skaha)
See the Support Services Application form here: https://www.sd67.bc.ca/District/Departments/Human%20Resources/Pages/Employment.aspx#/=