|FULL TIME OFFICE SECRETARY POSITION
If you are interested in a secretary position within a caring, faith centered and very busy community, St. Michael’s Elementary School has a full-time office secretary position open for the upcoming school year. We are looking for a highly skilled individual to fill the position and we are seeking someone with the following qualifications and abilities:
- Deals effectively and diplomatically with people
- Excellent command of the English language and able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to organize and prioritize a varying workload
- Highly computer literate
- Knowledge of modern general office methods and procedures
- Competency in Internet related systems including Web-browsers, Email
- Knowledge of specific software program requirements including, but not limited to: Edsembli, MyEd BC, Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point, Adobe PDF documents, as well as the ability to learn other programs as the need arises.
- Current First Aid Certificate
Most important, this position requires a close working relationship with the administrator, students, parents and teachers and therefore must possess extraordinary people skills. The applicant must be comfortable and adept working with elementary school aged children.
Although, not a requirement, it would be preferable if the successful applicant could begin working before June 30, 2021. Salary and benefits are competitive and would be commensurate with experience.
Please email your cover letter and resume attention: Anita Manalo at: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also mail your cover letter and resume attention Anita Manalo, Parish Education Committee Chairperson to:
St. Michael’s School
9387 Holmes Street
All resumes must be received by April 1, 2021.