Computer & Technology Specialist
Diamond School is looking to hire a computer and technology specialist. This position is part-time but could be full-time if combined with another part-time teaching or office position.
Diamond School is an independent school located in Surrey, B.C. Our program offers a well-rounded, unique educational experience to our students, and the use of technology in our classrooms is encouraged.
The successful candidate will have:
• Strong computer skills and a good facility with office/classroom technology, including web-based tools
• Effective problem solving and trouble-shooting strategies
• A desire to assist others in learning, understanding, and using various technology
• An interest in learning new technology
• Initiative to recommend improvements for existing systems and in response to challenges
• Ability to work collaboratively with and build strong professional relationships with others
Expectations & Qualifications
• (If applying for TOC or teaching position) Eligible for B.C. Teaching Certification or B.C. Independent Schools Teaching Certification
• Legally entitled to work in Canada
• Able to work collaboratively with other staff members to meet school goals and vision
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Competitive salary based on experience and education
• Extended health and dental benefit plan
• RRSP matching program
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume and any other helpful documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.