The Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows School District (SD No. 42) is currently accepting TTOC
applications for all teaching areas and levels. School District No. 42 is committed to educational choice
and an inclusive, local approach to special education and has developed numerous skilled
trades training partnerships with colleges and universities.
- Short cover letter & Resume
- Photocopies of your Faculty Associate and School Associate Teaching Reports from the Extended (Final) Practicum (New graduates who have not yet received these can provide at a later date)
- Photocopies of your academic university transcripts(s), most recent available, Letters of Reference
- Photocopy of your valid BC Teaching Certificate & TQS card
How to Apply:
In your application, please include your:
- Resume, Cover Letter and supporting documentation (preferably in one PDF)
For more information about our School District please visit:
Our staff members are the foundation of our system. When you join our school district, you become part of a talented community of educators and support staff dedicated to enriching the lives of all students and helping them achieve success.