We are currently accepting applications for our Elementary Vice Principal Eligibility Pool
Share your expertise and enhance the Educational Leadership at Nanaimo Ladysmith Public Schools.
As part of a progressive and innovative Educational Leadership Team, we are seeking a select number of Elementary Vice Principals for our eligibility pool. If you embody the core values of integrity, respect and diversity and employ best practice instructional strategies based on a student-centered approach to leadership, please submit your candidacy. Successful applicants will remain in the eligible candidate pool for a two-year period.
Education, Experience and Abilities
- Master’s Degree in Administration, Educational Leadership, Curriculum or other relevant area;
- Valid Certificate of Qualification issued by the Teacher Regulation Branch (TRB) of the BC Ministry of Education or eligibility for qualification;
- Knowledge of current instructional improvement trends such as Response to Intervention (RTI), Self-Regulated Learning and Inquiry-Based Learning;
- Successful teaching and school-based leadership experience;
- Knowledge of and practical expertise in program development and evaluation;
- Proven ability to engage and manage teachers and support staff;
- Pro-active approach to the needs, issues and problems in education;
- Superior interpersonal, communication and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to plan and organize effectively;
- Enthusiasm, energy and the ability to work as part of an accountable district-wide administrative team.
Learn more about who we are and what we offer on our website at www.sd68.bc.ca
How to apply:
Please apply via www.makeafuture.ca/nanaimo-ladysmith
Applications should include a cover letter, a detailed personal résumé, a brief statement of philosophy and any other relevant supporting documentation.
Please note: Nanaimo Ladysmith Public Schools thanks all applicants for their interest in working with us, however, only those shortlisted will be contacted. To submit your application to the actual job posting you must click onto the job posting, then click the "apply" button.
This posting will be active until the positions are filled.
If you have questions or require assistance with this application process, please contact the Customer Care department at MakeAFuture at
1 866 806 6851 or firstname.lastname@example.org