“An innovative, inspiring and unified learning community”
School District #35 (Langley) invites applications for Casual Library Technicians.
- Grade 12 graduation
- Completion of a Library Technician diploma program
- Ability to type 45 wpm
- Working knowledge of computers
- Good knowledge of Business English, punctuation and spelling
- Ability to interact with students in an effective manner
Rate of Pay: $24.62 per hour
Please include the following documents in your application package:
- Cover Letter
- Copy of high school diploma (e.g., Dogwood) or transcript indicating completion of Grade 12
- Copy of Library Technician Diploma
- Copy of practicum report(s) for library technician program
- Resume including names and email addresses of 3 references (must be current/former supervisors)
We wish to thank all applicant; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal records check.