School District No. 73 (Kamloops-Thompson) is actively recruiting Learning Assistance Resource Teachers. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Special Education Part One and Two Certificate through Queens, a diploma or Masters degree in Special Education
- A record of successful performance in the regular classroom for a minimum of three years
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other teachers, parents, support staff, administration, and outside agencies
The most important part of your application is ensuring that you submit all of the required documents when you apply in order to have your application considered complete.
Please ensure you have the following documentation in your application portfolio:
- Cover letter with application posting number
- Resume including references (must include phone and email contact information for references)
- British Columbia teaching certificate (or application if pending)
- TQS category card (or application if pending)
- Transcripts from all relevant post-secondary education
- Practicum evaluation or recent teaching report
- Reference letter(s)