TECHNOLOGY TEACHER (WOODWORK, METALWORK, AUTOMOTIVE, ELECTRONICS)
The Langley School District is situated on the traditional unceded territories of the Matsqui, Kwantlen, Katzie, and Semiahmoo First Nations. We are an innovative, inspiring, and unified learning community committed to the Core Values: Integrity, Courage, Excellence, and Community. Our district mission to inspire all learners to reach their full potential and to create a positive legacy for the future is demonstrated both in and out the classroom. We offer a broad range of innovative programs and services to support the learning of our students and staff in 30 elementary, 5 middle, and 9 Secondary schools which are home to over 22,000 students.
||Technology Education Teacher (Woodwork, Metalwork, Automotive, Electronics)
| WORKING CONDITIONS:
| POSTING DEADLINE:
In anticipation of upcoming needs in the district. We are looking for individuals that share our values of Integrity, Excellence, Courage and Community. If you share our passion for creating an inspiring Learning Community, we are accepting applications for 1.0 CONT Technology Education Teacher (Woodwork, Metalwork, Automotive, Electronics).
- Bachelor of Education degree (Technology of Industrial Education concentration) or equivalent training.
- Industrial education courses equal to 33 units which are relevant to prescribed curriculum including appropriate teaching methodology courses for the assignment.
- Appropriate journeyman's status or equivalent (if CPP).
- A valid Teacher Regulation Branch Certificate, or in progress.
For your application to be considered, all required documents must be included with TTOC application which include:
- cover letter (please note your teachable subjects)
- recent teaching reports and/or practicum reports
- copy of BC Teacher Regulation Branch Certificate and/or TQS card or information on current status
Qualified applicants may apply by clicking "apply online" below. Please ensure to upload your resume and cover letter.
- In accordance with the Criminal Record Review Act, successful applicants will be required to consent to a Criminal Record Search prior to employment.
- We thank you for your interest in the Langley School District; however, only those persons selected for interviews will be contacted.