SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 51 (BOUNDARY)
CASUAL ON-CALL SCHOOL SECRETARY
School District No. 51 (Boundary) is accepting applications for casual on-call School Secretary for all schools in the Boundary School District.
- Successful completion of a recognized secretarial training course and/or two (2) years recent successful secretarial experience, with a demonstrated high level of proficiency in clerical, keyboarding (minimum 60 wpm), and bookkeeping skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills. Must be able to relate effectively to the needs of students, staff and parents, as well as meet the operational deadlines of the school in an orderly, efficient and courteous manner;
- Demonstrated proficiency of oral and written communication skills;
- A courteous and pleasant telephone manner;
- Demonstrated successful experience and proficiency in Microsoft Word & Excel, Outlook, MyEdBC, SDS Purchase Order System, E-Funds, WordPress, Pages, I-Photo, and the Internet would all be an asset.
Please note that in accordance with the Criminal Records Review Act, selected candidates not currently employed by School District No. 51 (Boundary) must pay a $28 fee and sign a release to permit a criminal record review. Employment with School District No. 51 (Boundary) is subject to passing this criminal record review.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.