St. James Catholic School is located in the beautiful Okanagan Valley of British Columbia.
The school enrolls approximately 180 students from Kindergarten to Grade Seven.
For the upcoming school year, we are seeking multiple qualified Teacher candidates to join
our team as casual Teachers on Call, with opportunities for hire commencing September 1,
Preference will be given to candidates who possess:
- active membership in a Catholic parish
- commitment to excellence in Catholic education
- the ability to be flexible when faced with the ever-shifting needs of today’s education
- a genuine sense of joy with regard to teaching and learning.
- experience teaching students and working alongside other staff in a diverse and dynamic classroom setting
- the ability to adapt learning opportunities to meet the diverse needs of students
For further information about the position, please contact Paul Rossetti at 250-542-4081 or at
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter noting their experience, commenting on
their philosophy of Catholic education in their role as teacher. The CISKD Teacher Application
form along with the Confidential Catholic Pastoral Reference required for all applications, may
be located at https://ciskd.ca/careers/.Please include the contact
information of two (2) current professional references (one of which is from an immediate
Completed applications with supporting documentation may be submitted electronically in one
PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We thank all applicants in advance, however only those shortlisted will be contacted. We
thank all applicants in advance, only those shortlisted shall be contacted. This posting will
remain open until filled.