Teacher for Maternity Leave (3 positions for Nov 2019, Jan & Feb 2020)
Hope Lutheran Christian School is a growing independent school with two campuses – Port Coquitlam (K-5 Elementary) and Pitt Meadows (6-8 Middle School) with over 300 students. We are seeking teachers who share our passion in Christian Education to equip students to impact the world for Christ’s glory.
We are looking for 3 Maternity Leave Coverage Teachers
1.) Starting November, 2019 in Middle School (1 Year 0.6 FTE).
2.) Starting January 2020 in Elementary School (1 Year Full Time)
3.) Starting February 2020 in Elementary School (1Year Full Time)
The opportunity for becoming a permanent teacher thereafter would be based on mutual agreement.
- Valid BC teaching certificate
- 2 years classroom experience
- Flexible teaching style that allows for personalized learning.
- Willingness to contribute to a collaborative professional learning community.
- Active in a Christian church with a passion for Christian education.
To apply, please submit the following via email to our school principal, Mr. J. Lok (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- cover letter
- your personal statement of faith
- your philosophy of Christian education
- list of references
If mailing, please send to the following address:
Hope Lutheran Christian School
3151 York Street
Port Coquitlam, BC V3B 4A7
Thank you in advance for your application. The positions will be open until suitable candidates are found . We encourage all applicants to view our website at www.hopelcs.ca/school