CHILD CARE – Birth to Three Certified
Open until suitable candidate is hired
The Bridge Educational Society (BES) is seeking an ECE with their Infant/Toddler certification to join our rapidly growing team in our brand-new Early Years Centre, which is open year-round.
- BC ECE with Infant Toddler certification
- 5+ years of direct experience in EC programs required; experience working as a lead preferred
- Must be willing to be flexible in schedule, working Monday – Friday, at times until 6 PM
- The ability to multitask
- Strong communication and written skills, along with an approachable manner towards parents and colleagues
- Direct experience with Waldorf early years practices/training is desirable
- If not Waldorf trained previously, must be willing to attend conferences and other training opportunities while employed with BES
The Bridge Educational Society operates both the Okanagan Waldorf School (OWS) and the new Early Years Centre. BES offers competitive wages, a benefits package, and a nourishing work environment with a supportive and proactive communication policy. OWS is currently a WECAN developing school and an AWSNA associate school.
Interested candidates should respond immediately with the following:
- ❏Cover letter
- ❏Current applicable certifications/licenses
- ❏Three references
BES Hiring Committee: