High School STEM Teacher
Diamond School is looking for a dynamic STEM teacher to join our secondary teaching team. This is a full-time position teaching mostly Mathematics along with some Computer Programming and Science.
Diamond School is a non-denominational independent school located in Surrey, B.C. Our program offers a well-rounded, unique educational experience to our students, focusing on inquiry-based learning and challenging academics, social development and awareness, and involvement in the fine and performing arts. We strive to instill in students a belief in themselves and an understanding that they can make the world a better place. We welcome applications from teachers looking for a community-minded, compassionate, student-centered environment.
Expectations & Qualifications
• Eligible for B.C. Teaching Certification or B.C. Independent Schools Teaching Certification
• Strong Computer skills
• Able to work collaboratively with other staff members to meet school goals and vision
• Ability to build strong professional relationships with students, parents, and staff
• Comfortable using technology in teaching, including web-based tools
• Effective written and oral communication skills
• Competitive salary based on teaching experience
• Extended health and dental benefit plan
• RRSP matching program
• Professional and leadership development opportunities
• A school committed to fostering a positive and collaborative work environment while providing continuous support and mentorship
Interested applicants are invited to send a cover letter, resume, and any other helpful documents to email@example.com. We thank all applicants for their interest in teaching at Diamond School. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.