TTOC – TEACHERS TEACHING ON CALL
The Langley School District is situated on the traditional unceded territories of the Matsqui, Kwantlen, Katzie, and Semiahmoo First Nations. We are an innovative, inspiring, and unified learning community committed to the Core Values: Integrity, Courage, Excellence, and Community. Our district mission to inspire all learners to reach their full potential and to create a positive legacy for the future is demonstrated both in and out the classroom. We offer a broad range of innovative programs and services to support the learning of our students and staff in 30 elementary, 5 middle, and 9 Secondary schools which are home to over 22,000 students.
||TTOC - Teacher Teaching On Call
| WORKING CONDITIONS:
| POSTING DEADLINE:
We are looking for individuals that share our values of Integrity, Excellence, Courage and Community. If you share our passion for creating an inspiring Learning Community, we are accepting applications for TTOCs for the 2020-2021 school year.
Successful candidates will be teaching in a variety of schools and grade levels, supporting learners. After the start date, a teacher hired to a TTOC position has the contractual right to post into other vacant positions.
- Bachelor of Education (Elementary, Middle or Secondary) degree, or equivalent training.
- A valid Teacher Regulation Branch Certificate, or in progress.
- Ability to understand and effectively carry out general oral and written instructions with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to communicate effectively using courtesy and tact in the explanation and exchange of information.
- Ability to determine, judge and select appropriate course of action within limits of established methods and procedures.
- Physical ability to perform the required duties.
For your application to be considered, all required documents must be included with TTOC application which include:
- cover letter (please note your teachable subjects)
- recent teaching reports and/or practicum reports
- copy of BC Teacher Regulation Branch Certificate and/or TQS card or information on current status
Qualified applicants may apply by clicking "apply online" below. Please ensure to upload your resume and cover letter.
- In accordance with the Criminal Record Review Act, successful applicants will be required to consent to a Criminal Record Search prior to employment.
- We thank you for your interest in the Langley School District; however, only those persons selected for interviews will be contacted.