The Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) is looking for qualified candidates interested in working as Casual Custodians, potentially leading to full-time positions. Custodians perform a variety of custodial duties to ensure the safety, cleanliness and security of school facilities and grounds.
- Successful completion of Grade 10
- Building Service Worker Certificate (BSW) from a recognized college/institution or equivalent training and experience in an institutional setting
- Sufficient physical strength, health and coordination to perform the duties and responsibilities of the job
- Ability to communicate effectively and harmoniously with others
- Valid B.C. Driver’s License
- Rate of pay: $21.59 per hour + 12% in lieu of benefits
How to Apply:
In your application, please include your:
- Resume and Cover Letter (preferably in PDF format)
- All Supporting Documentation
For more information about our School District please visit:
Our staff members are the foundation of our system. When you join our school district, you become part of a talented community of educators and support staff dedicated to enriching the lives of all students and helping them achieve success.