The Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) is looking for qualified candidates
interested in working as Casual Custodians. Custodians perform a variety of custodial duties to
ensure the safety, cleanliness and security of school facilities and grounds.
• Successful completion of Grade 10
• Building Service Worker Certificate (BSW) from a recognized college/
• Sufficient physical strength, health and coordination to perform the
duties and responsibilities of the job
• Ability to communicate effectively with others
* Valid BC Driver's License
How to Apply:
In your application, please include your:
- Resume and Cover Letter (preferably in PDF format)
- All Supporting Documentation
Please visit our School District website for more information about our organization.