Please complete an on-line application and include a cover letter, resume, Undergrad degree and Bachelor of Education degree along with corresponding transcripts, BC teaching certificate, TQS card, practicum reports, and letters of reference.FRENCH IMMERSION VACANCIES
Kindergarten, Primary, Intermediate, Middle & Secondary
Applications are invited from dedicated and enthusiastic professional educators for full and part time temporary contracts, and Teacher Teaching on Call positions in Elementary, Middle or Secondary Schools starting this fall. Applicants must also be prepared to assume other teaching responsibilities in the core and/or elective areas commensurate with qualifications, experience and interests.
- have training and/or experience as a French Immersion teacher;
- be fluently bilingual in French and English;
- possess a British Columbia Professional Teaching Certificate.
Applicants must also:
- be prepared to work positively towards the fulfillment of the School and District goals and be prepared to work in a collaborative/team environment;
- be prepared to participate in the implementation of the school level Collaborative Model of Support and work to develop the School District Attributes for the 21stCentury in all students – Learner, Thinker, Innovator, Collaborator, and Contributor;
- be prepared to use technology (e.g.: computers, Smartboards, voice-mail, e-mail, web sites, MyEd BC) for planning, attendance monitoring, communication, classroom instruction and reporting purposes; and be prepared to support the school and district goals.
Preference will be given to those applicants who:
- have two years of successful classroom teaching experience;
- have training/experience in the use of Quality Assessment practices (e.g.: differentiated instruction, criterion-referenced grading, Assessment For, As and Of Learning).
- have Aboriginal ancestry (as per Special Program with the BC Human Rights Tribunal)
Please complete an on-line application and include a cover letter, resume, Undergrad degree and Bachelor of Education degree along with corresponding transcripts, BC teaching certificate, TQS card, practicum reports, and letters of reference.
Please contact Leanne Zorn at Leanne.email@example.com to inform her of your updated application.