“An innovative, inspiring and unified learning community”
The Langley School District invites applications for casual, on-call Bus Monitors. This is a great job for parents of school-age children who are interested in working for a few hours in the morning and after school. Our Bus Monitors assist the Bus Driver in loading, unloading, supervising and monitoring students with special needs.
- Completion of Grade 10
- Valid First Aid Certificate (1 day Emergency First Aid with CPR, or equivalent)
- Ability to interact with students in an effective manner
- Ability to communicate effectively using tact and discretion in the explanation and clarification of information
- Ability to use judgement in applying established methods and procedures
Rate of Pay: $23.45 per hour
Please include the following documents in your application package:
- Cover Letter
- Copy of high school diploma or transcript
- Copy of First Aid Certificate
- Resume, including a list of at least three references - must be current or former supervisors
We wish to thank all applicants, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Successful applicants will be subject to a criminal records check.
If you have questions or require assistance with this application process, please contact the Customer Care department at MakeAFuture at 1 866 806 6851 or firstname.lastname@example.org