Work in BC’s most culturally diverse and urban school district, Vancouver School District No. 39. Set in one of the world’s most livable cities, Vancouver is a community-minded district seeking talented educators, progressive leaders, and skilled support staff to enrich the learning experience of Vancouver’s 50,000 students.
On-Call Strong Start Facilitators
Strong Start Facilitators are responsible for creating and facilitating a Strong Start Program with an environment where parents and caregivers participate alongside their children in an interactive play based setting.
· Completion of Grade 12
· A valid B.C. Early Childhood Educator License to Practice (please attach)
· Child Safe First Aid Certification (please attach)
· A minimum of two years working experience in a StrongStart or other Caregiver/Parent
drop in preschool program.
· Knowledge of child development, family dynamics, community resources and early
Your application must include:
· Cover Letter
· Three professional references including work/school supervisors
· An uploaded copy of your valid ECE license
**Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted regarding an interview**
The District welcomes qualified applicants who value equity and diversity as essential to excellence. The distinct makeup of the VSB community strives to support the inclusion of all voices. You may wish to share some lived experiences that demonstrate your connections to our diverse student community.
MAKE A FUTURE APPLICATION PROCESS
- If you do not have a profile on Make a Future, please create a profile under the category, “ECE, EA/TA/ERW, Clerical, Secretarial, Administrative, Custodians, etc.”
- Once you have created your profile then, while you are logged in, please search this ad again and then click the "apply now" button at the end of this ad. You will then be able to apply and upload any supporting documents to the competition and answer the job posting questions.
- You will automatically receive an email from this website letting you know your application to the competition has been received.