The WSÁNEĆ School Board invites Applicants for the following position:
Responsible for cleaning and janitorial services and minor maintenance tasks as required.
Works under the direction of the Operations & Maintenance Supervisor.
- · Clean entrance ensuring that first impressions are inviting before the arrival of staff
- · Clear and clean garbage containers, replace liners as required and dispose of garbage and recyclables i.e. paper, cardboard
- · Vacuum carpets and sweep, mop and wax floors
- · Dust, polish, brush, disinfect or scrub furnishing, windows and other surfaces
- · Check, clean, sanitize and restock washrooms, towel cabinets and kitchen areas daily
- · Spot clean as required
- · Secure areas of responsibilities i.e. lock doors and windows, set security system
- · Keep supplies orderly, record supplies used and monitor inventory of supplies and tools
- · Perform other related duties and participate in work related training as required
- Experience in all aspects of Custodial Services including major floor maintenance
- WHMIS Certificate
- First Aide
- Must be willing to undergo a Criminal Record Check
Preference will be given to First Nations Ancestry
Salary: based on WSÁNEĆ School Board salary scale.
Please submit your resume along with 3 professional references to;
Rebecca Clifford, HR Manager
7449 West Saancih Road
PO Box 368
BRENTWOOD BAY, B.C. V8M 1R3
Tel: 250-652-2313, Ext. 224