About Our Company
CINEC Education Group is renowned in both China and Canada. Established in 2003, and with its headquarters located in downtown Vancouver, Canada, CINEC encompasses an integrated team of experienced and dedicated education professionals and consultants specializing in providing a whole range of short and long term customized educational programs locally and overseas. As a full-service offshore school operator approved by the BC Ministry of Education and an authorized educational agent in China, CINEC has standing agreements with education authorities in Shanghai and the Zhejiang province in China as operator of BC-certified offshore schools. Through our ongoing cooperation and partnerships with ministries of education and educational institutions, CINEC has earned a notable reputation for its reliability and high standards in the field of international education. In 2016, the Prime Minister of Canada, Justin Trudeau, visited one of our schools in Shanghai (Shanghai Nanyang Model Private High School) and recognized CINEC Education and its team of educators for their passionate and inspiring work with students.
At CINEC, we believe in the philosophy of learning with responsibility. Thus, along with imparting knowledge and skills, our schools focus on instilling values in our students. Our schools encourage children to develop the values of mutual respect, discipline, sharing, caring, empathy, honesty and responsible citizenship.
Benefits of Working with CINEC Education Group:
- Meet at least once a year with all four CINEC schools for a collaborative and informative professional development weekend
- Have an experienced curriculum leader as a monthly facilitator for subject-specific programs and events
- Work with fellow colleagues on subject-specific teams for mentorship and support
- Customize your own Professional Growth Plan with the school’s Principal tailored to the teacher’s needs and areas of interest
- Class observations from the Principal
- Experience a culturally unique learning environment
- Enhance your skills of teaching students who speak English as an Additional Language
- Living in a cosmopolitan metropolis like Shanghai, Wenzhou and Jiaxing.
- Easy access to other Chinese cities by fast train.
- Numerous opportunities to travel and explore other local and international cultures
- Affordable transportation: taxis, buses, trains
- Affordable housecleaning, food preparation, and nanny services
- Financially rewarding
- Meet other like-minded educators and expats from around the world
- A wide selection of international hospitals
- A variety of import food stores
- All modes of transportation available
- International Airport, trains, subway, buses, taxis, rent a bike service, and a ferry
- Sports leagues are open for all team sports
- Rock climbing gym
- Cycling tours
- Yoga centers
- Language schools
- Cycling paths/tours
- Karaoke Centers
- Volunteering opportunities
- International cultural fairs
- Music Concerts
- Theatre Productions
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Flight allowance based on point of hire, which more than covers the cost of your flight
- Flight allowance for family
- Housing: First year teachers have the option of having their furnished apartments provided and paid for or will receive an attractive housing allowance
- Recognition of Masters Degree
- Signing & Returning bonus
- Competitive salary
How to Apply
CINEC Education Group is looking for experienced and passionate educators. Currently, we have vacancy at Canadian Wenzhou Secondary No. 22 School from (September, 2019 – June, 2020) in our Mathematics & Science Department.
If you are a global-minded educator and interested in a career with CINEC, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Yours in education,
CINEC Education Group