Job Description & Requirements
Kezhi BC Offshore Schools invites applications from school leaders who thrive in intercultural environments to apply for the position of Vice Principal of the BC program.
Kezhi BC Offshore Schools attract exceptional students who are Chinese nationals and have studied English as a Second Language from their primary years. Students are offered ELL classes in addition to the BC Graduation Program. The goal of most students is to attend a BC or other Canadian universities after graduation. Teachers are amazed by the students’ focus on their academic goals and their high level of respect for teachers.
Required Education and Experience
- Evidence of enrollment in a Masters program, or completion of a Masters degree;
- British Columbia Teacher Regulation Branch certification;
- Minimum of three complete years of successful teaching in BC public, independent, offshore schools and at least one year of administrative experience;
- Familiarity with the technology used in supporting student learning and experience with differentiated teaching practices related to inclusion, diversity and teaching students with exceptionalities
- Knowledge of current curriculum, instruction and assessment strategies
- Qualifications and demonstrated ability to teach at the secondary level
- Intercultural communication skills and a desire to live and work in China
Application: Please ensure you have the following documentation in your application
- Resume, including references
- Proof of valid BC teaching certification
- References who have supervised your school leadership
Send your application and inquiries to email@example.com