Elementary and Secondary On-Call Teacher-Librarians
The North Vancouver School District is accepting applications from qualified Elementary & Secondary Teacher- Librarians
In addition to having a BC Teacher’s Certificate, you possess a Master's Degree in Library Science or the completion of a Teacher - Librarian Certificate/Diploma program.
- A valid teaching certificate issued by the BC Ministry of Education, Teacher Regulation Branch
- Completion of a Master's Degree in Library Science or a Teacher Librarian Certificate / Diploma program
Successful applicants will be hired as Teachers Teaching on Call (TTOC)
If interested in applying, we will require the following documents:
- Completed application form (complete/answer all questions and sections)
- A minimum of three (3) professional references with names, titles, and email addresses. (References will need to have witnessed your teaching skills and abilities)
- Cover letter
- Practicum reports or a recent Principal's Evaluation
- Copy of your transcripts or grades summary
**Applicants will not be considered unless all requested documents are uploaded**
For more information about the North Vancouver School District, please visit :http://www.makeafuture.ca/regions-districts/bc-public-school-districts/metro/north-Vancouver or www.sd44.ca.
The North Vancouver School District hires on a continual basis according to the needs of the District, and will contact applicants directly if forwarded for an interview.
Please be informed, due to a high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants or respond to inquiries regarding the status of applications. We will contact applicants directly if we are interested in moving forward, or if an application requires additional information.