Secondary Teacher Teaching On Call
The North Vancouver School District is highly regarded for the quality of its education and commitment to students' growth and well-being. Its mandate is to provide world-class instruction and a rich diversity of engaging programs to inspire success for every student and bring communities together to learn share, and grow. With almost 2,500 staff members, the District's 25 elementary and 7 secondary schools provide a safe, culturally divers, and nurturing environment for approximately 16,000 students. Best instructional practice; growth of collaborative, adaptive, and personalized learning environments; and leadership in sustainability are just some of the shared values and commitments of the District.
The North Vancouver School District is accepting applications from qualified Secondary TTOCs in all areas.
The Board is particularly interested in applications which include the following specialty areas:
· Aboriginal Education
· Band & Strings
· Classroom Music
· French as a Second Language
· International Baccalaureate (IB)
In addition to possessing a valid BC Teacher's Certificate, you must have completed the Bachelor of Education Degree specializing in Secondary Education.
If interested in applying, please include the following documents and information with your application:
1. A completed application package (please complete ALL sections of the portfolio: Experience, Education & References and answer all questions).
2. A minimum of three(3) professional teaching references with names, titles, and email addresses.
NOTE: References should be qualified and experience educator who have observes your skills and abilities in a school setting/environment.
3. Cover Letter
5. Final Practicum Reports, or a recent Principal's Evaluation if you have been teaching for a few years.
6. An uploaded copy of your transcript(s) or grades summary
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to notify unsuccessful applicants or respond to inquiries regarding the status of an application. We will contact an applicant directly if we are interested in moving forward or if an application requires additional information.
For more information about the North Vancouver School District, please visit: www.sd44.ca.