SENIOR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
The Maple Ridge - Pitt Meadows School District (SD42) is looking for a qualified candidate interested in a full-time continuing Senior Contract Administrator position in the Purchasing Department, effective immediately. Reporting to the Purchasing Manager, this position is responsible for establishing, maintaining and monitoring procurement strategies and vendor contracts, determining best procurement methods including issuing RFPs, RFTs, RFQs and managing that tender process.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 plus a Supply Chain Management Professional (SCMP) Designation
- Minimum five years’ experience in the field of high-volume purchasing, contracts and acquisition, preferably in the public sector
- Experience in issuing and awarding competitive procurements, report writing and contract negotiation and preparation
- Detail-oriented with the ability to make analytical, arithmetical and logical evaluations, measuring quality and suitability vs. prices and other related factors
Rate of pay: $28.11/hour
Hours: 35 hours per week - 12 months per year
How to Apply:
Interested applicants may apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application, please include your:
- Resume and Cover Letter (preferably in PDF format)
- All Supporting Documentation
For more information about our School District please visit:
Our staff members are the foundation of our system. When you join our school district, you become part of a talented community of educators and support staff dedicated to enriching the lives of all students and helping them achieve success.